I. MULTIPLE CHOICE( 1 pt. Each)
CHOICES FOR NOS. 1 TO 20
C. Inorganic phosphorus
D. All of the above
E. A & B
F. A & C
G. B & C
H. A & C
I. None of the above
1. Uses visible spectrum in the Electromagnetic Radiation
2.Uses ultraviolet spectrum in the Electromagnetic Radiation
3.Utilizes Beer-Lambert’s Law
4. Pumping of fist is not allowed during extraction
5.Reagent has sodium azide component.
6. Incubation at 37 degrees centigrade for 5 minutes is employed.
7. Expression of concentration is in mmol/L
8. Best specimen is serum.
9. Best specimen is plasma
1 10.Cannot use EDTA treated blood.
1 11. Cannot use oxalated blood
1 12. Incubation is at room temperature for 10 minutes.
1 13. Cation
1 14. Anion
1 15. Concentration is usually measured through precipitation
1 16. Concentration of standard is 5 mg/dL
1 17. Regulates volume and osmosis
1 18. Most abundant anion in the extracellular fluid
1 19. Lithium and heparin are suitable anticoagulants
20. Slight hemolysis is acceptable.WATCH OUT FOR ANSWERS IN THE NEXT POST.