2. It is the general term that refers to the movement of drug from the route of administration to the target cell.
3. It is the general term that refers to the action of the drug inside and outside the target tissues.
4. The more potent thyroid hormone.
5. It is the most common route of drug administration because of its convenience.
6. The fastest route that a drug could reach the target tissue.
7. The person tasked to collect specimens in DTL.
8. To whom do your report a positive drug screening result?
9. The organ that has the highest capacity for biotransformation.
10. It measures the TBG active binding sites.