IDENTIFICATION: ( 1 pt. Each)
- The major bile pigment.
- The enzyme responsible for the conversion of B1 to B2.
- In automation, this is the method of removing interfering substances from serum .
- This automated aspect corresponds to sample delivery in the manual method.
- The normal pH of blood.
- The normal bicarbonate and carbonic acid ratio in the body.
- The major intracellular cation.
- The major extracellular cation.
- It is described as the constant concentration at half of the maximum velocity of enzyme activity.
- It is the S.I. units of enzyme activity.
ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND HERE