1. Test for 17- hydroxycorticosteroids
2. The 2 antibodies present in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
3. Exophthalmos is present in what condition?
4. The major metabolite of epinephrine and norepinephrine
5. The method that test for the ability of the thyroid gland to trap iodine.
6. The 2 major metabolic hormones
T3 and T4
7. Ideal sample for steroid testing
24-hr urine sample that has been detoxified
8. It is characterized by thyroid gland enlargement
9. Test for 17 ketosteroids
10. 2 clinical significance of elevated catecholamines