CHOICES FOR NUMBERS 1– 10
D. INORGANIC PHOSPHATE
E. NOT IN THE LIST
1. The major intracellular cation
- The major extracellular anion.
- The major intracellular anion.
- The major extracellular cation.
- Oxalate is not recommended as an anticoagulant because it chelates this ion.
- The primary ion concerned with cardiac contractility.
- The ion involved actively in plasma osmolality
- This ion yields decreased values when the patient has NOT fasted.
- This anion is directly involved in blood pH maintenance.
- It has a passive function in water electrolyte balance.
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS.