ANSWER AS INDICATED:( 1 pt.each)
1. Standard angle of entry of needle in venipuncture.
2. Time allowed for application of the tourniquet.
3. Standard gauge of needle used in venipuncture.
4. Rimming is done _____ only to prevent hemolysis.
5. Time to allow the blood to extract serum.
6. The rpm of the centrifuge used for serum and plasma preparation.
7. Time to stand the blood for plasma preparation.
8. Check the patient's site of puncture after how many minutes?
9. Sodium fluoride is ideal for what test?
10.How many minutes should you centrifuge the blood for serum and plasma preparation?